Colton-Redlands-Yucaipa Regional Occupational Program (CRY-ROP)
Repayment of your Federal Stafford Loan will begin six months after you graduate, withdraw or drop to less than half-time status. Repayment of your Federal loans is a serious matter that should not be taken lightly. Prompt repayment of your loans is a sure way to build solid credit. Neglect of your obligation can ruin your credit.
It is the responsibility of the financial aid office to instruct you on how to complete the exit counseling when you leave. What follows provides some basic information for you to review. This is a federal obligation and must be completed. Exit counseling is completed through the StudentLoans.gov.
1. Log in at StudentLoans.gov with your Federal Student Aid ID. If you do not have a Federal Student Aid ID, visit fsaid.ed.gov.
2. Click on Complete Counseling
3. Click on Complete Exit Counseling again
4. Click on Start
5. Go through the entire tutorial at your own pace
6. Take the quiz at the end of the tutorial
If you would like to obtain a listing of your total loan debt and/or payment history, visit the National Student Loan Data Services website. You will need your Department of Education pin number to access this information.
Please note Colton-Redlands-Yucaipa Regional Occupational Program will not release academic transcripts until the Financial Aid Office is in receipt of the electronic Exit Counseling notification.