Colton-Redlands-Yucaipa Regional Occupational Program (CRY-ROP)
Congratulations on taking your first step toward a new career.
The registration process will confirm that you are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in your chosen program. Please review the enrollment procedures and online registration directions below. All registration requirements must be completed before the start of your program. If you have any questions, please call (909) 793-3115 Ext. 512.
How to Register
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must posses a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be attending or have completed a Vocational Nursing program.
- Go to the registration page:
- Returning Users:
- If you forgot your password, please use the reset password option.
- If you forgot your username or email address, please contact Student Services for assistance.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation page and close the window, your information will be lost and your program registration will not be saved.