As of October 16, 2020
On behalf of our Governing Board, Staff and Teachers, we remain committed to providing high quality Career Technical Education and employment services to our middle school, high school, and adult students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our number one priority remains the same: Keeping our staff and students safe while offering quality Career Technical Education.
CRY-ROP’s classified staff continues to provide services and supports at our main campus and telecommuting. Our teachers are conducting distance learning. CRY-ROP has provided teachers professional development opportunities to bring technology into the classroom for the past several years, so we are ready and prepared to meet the current needs and demand.
Our main campus remains closed for walk-in services; however, staff are available to schedule in-person appointments, as well as services via telephone or video conference. We will continue to update our website with future information as it develops.
If you have questions or need assistance please feel free to refer to:
- Our website at: cryrop.org
- Adult Student Services, which includes Testing Center/Employment Programs/and Adult CTE Programs (909) 793-3115 extension 522
- Education Services (both High School & Middle School programs) at extension 107
- Other questions, please email us at: cryrop.org, then scroll to the bottom of the home page to “Contact Us” and complete the request; or go directly to: https://cryrop.org/About-Us/Contact-Us/index.html
Instructional Services on Middle & High School Campuses:
- At this time all instruction is held via online/distance learning
- Whenever possible, our teachers will be in their classrooms delivering online/distance instruction
CTE Programs/Testing Center/Employment Programs/Student Records Requests and offerings at our Main Campus serving Adults and High School students:
- The Testing Center at CRY-ROP’s main campus has re-opened offering limited testing services in small groups by appointment only. Please contact Linda Masson at extension 509 for information and to schedule a testing session.
- The Construction & Facility Maintenance Program at Yucaipa Adult School and the Vehicle Repair Technician Program at Colton Adult School will be offered this fall. We welcome any of our spring students to re-register and the fall or spring programs. Please complete an interest form at: https://cryrop.orbundsis.com/einsteinfreshair/public_contact_form.jsp?id=7&fid=11
As a friendly reminder, continue to practice safe, preventative measures to protect the health of you, your family and our community by washing your hands often, maintaining at least 6 feet of social distance, and avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
We thank you for your support and continued patience.