The GenerationGo! program provides:
- Career exploration and planning
- Work readiness and employability preparation
- Assistance with occupational training and college
- Paid work experience and incentives - about $2,000 for each participant!
- Personalized assistance with, job search, employment application and interviewing strategies
- Interview/work clothing, safety equipment, bus passes or gas cards
- Leadership development - workshops, peer mentors, college visits, conferences
- GED, HiSET and high school diploma completion is available, if needed
- And much more!
CRY-ROP's GenerationGo! team works closely with local businesses to provide practical, meaningful paid work experiences… that often lead to permanent job offers!
Must be between 17-24 years old, out-of-school (with or without a high school diploma), have the right to work in the United States and face barriers to training and employment. Barriers might include one or more of the following: pregnant or parenting, youth with a disability or IEP, current or former foster youth, homeless, on probation, history of substance use/abuse, school dropout, incarcerated parent, low income, and low reading/math levels.
Call or email us today to get your application started.
Or take a picture of this QR code with your smartphone.
Space is limited so don't wait!!
Funding for this program is provided by San Bernardino County Workforce Development Board (WDB). This WIOA Title-1 financially assisted program, the WDB, and CRYROP are Equal Opportunity Employers. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. For TTY, please call 711.
Alma Orozco - Employment Placement Specialist
Office: (909) 793-3115 ext. 503
Cell: (909) 809-6231
Erika Sherman - Employment Placement Specialist
Office: (909) 793-3115 ext. 505
Cell: (909) 809-6232
Lynnae Pattison - Program Coordinator
Office: (909) 793-3115 ext. 400