Congratulations on taking your first step toward a new career.
The registration process will confirm that you are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in your chosen program. Please review the enrollment procedures and online registration directions below. All registration requirements must be completed before the start of your program. If you have any questions, please call (909) 793-3115 Ext. 320.
How to Register
- Complete our Adult Program Interest/Pre-Registration Form
- Successful completion of the CASAS Exam
- Possess a valid government issued photo ID
- Possess a original Social Security Card or a Right to Work document (Nursing Assistant Only)
- Must be out of high school
- Must be 18 years old by the completion of the program
- Login to our Student Information System
- Enter the Username and Temporary Password provided by CRY-ROP
- Read and Accept the User Acceptance Agreement
- Click "Account and Profile" (Right-hand side)
- Change your Password
- Sign the Signature Area
- Click Save
- Click "Start Page" (Top-left corner) - Submit the Forms under the "Forms Requested Widget"
- Click Submit (Next to a form)
- Follow the instructions
- Click Submit (Bottom of the page)
- Refresh your browser using the button (or press F5).
- Complete the next form, and repeat until all the forms have been completed.