Congratulations on taking your first step toward a new career.
The registration process will confirm that you are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in your chosen program. Please review the enrollment procedures and online registration directions below. All registration requirements must be completed before the start of your program. If you have any questions, please call (909) 793-3115 Ext. 320.
How to Register
- Successful completion of the CASAS Exam
- Possess a valid government issued photo ID
- Possess a original Social Security Card or a Right to Work document
- Must be out of high school
- Must be 18 years old by the completion of the program
- Go to the registration page: Nurse Assistant Certified - Registration Page
- Select "New User" or "Returning User":
- Select "Adult".
- Select your program.
- Enter the password you received from the Student Services staff.
- Complete the registration form and click continue.
- Click "Check-out".
- Enter your information to create an online account.
- Select your payment method.
- Read and agree to the waiver.
- Click continue.
- Print your confirmation page and save it for your records.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation page and close the window, your information will be lost and your program registration will not be saved.