2018-2019 Annual Health Benefits Open Enrollment is here!
Open enrollment is the time of year when you have the opportunity to review your family’s changing needs, evaluate your existing coverage and decide what changes to make to your benefit plans. Being proactive now will ensure that you and your family have the coverage you need throughout the year ahead. There are many choices to make and we want you to be as informed as possible.
All Employees are encouraged to log into our online benefits portal to select or confirm your benefit plan selections for July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
BenefitBridge Benefits Portal – is a personalized, benefits resource system which allows employees to view currently enrolled benefits, compare plan options, access quick links to carrier websites, open and print benefits-related documents; and utilize a health-related resource library and other interactive tools.
Login to make changes:
- Select a different medical plan, add or delete dependent, or opt out of medical coverage with proof of other coverage
- Log in to enroll in the ID Theft Protection plan or other voluntary products
- Update your beneficiaries for the MetLife District Paid Life, Voluntary Life or Voluntary AD&D Life plans
On-Line Open Enrollment
- Employees can log in to BenefitBridge beginning May 7, 2018, to establish a password and review your options. Follow the BenefitBridge instructions included separately in this email.
- The materials in this packet will help you make informed decisions about your health plans. Please review the Medical Plan Changes to see what is new and different.
DEADLINE to complete enrollment is Monday, May 14, 2018 at midnight.
Representatives will be available at our Open Enrollment meeting below to assist you with questions and your enrollment.