Your passwords are the keys to your accounts that unlock access to CRY-ROP data.
Follow these simple best practices for managing and maintaining passwords:
- Use Complex Passwords - It should contain:
- 8 or more characters - The Longer, The Better
- 1 Upper Case Letter.
- 1 Lower Case Letter.
- 1 Number.
- 1 Special Character.
- Avoid using a password that can be easily guessed.
- Avoid using words that can be found in the dictionary.
- Avoid using your personal information the a password.
- Do not use the same password on multiple accounts.
- Voltage Password should be different from your work email password.
- Do not store your passwords in a plain text file (TXT, DOC, XLSC, and ETC).
- Do not write your passwords down. Most importantly, don't leave that paper where anyone can get a hold of it.