Receive Community College CreditTop of Page
If you are currently enrolled in one of our articulated classes you must:
- Use the provided link to apply to the community college assigned to the articulated course. http://home.cccapply.org
- Receive community college ID via email.
- Use your community college ID; create an account on the CATEMA system under the school you are applying for. https://www.catema.net/acsys/home.php.
- Complete the course with a grade and exam score (if required) that meets the minimum articulation criteria to be awarded the articulated credits. The teacher will enter your final grade and credit recommendation into the CATEMA system at the end of the course.
- Use the following link to verify that you have met the minimum articulation criteria.
- Use the following link to apply to the community college assigned to the articulated course. http://home.cccapply.org
- Once you receive your community college student ID via email, complete the online articulation request form.
- The community college will only generate a transcript after the college has reviewed your transcript and determined eligibility.
- All community colleges have placed a time limit on receiving articulated credits for a successfully completed class.