As Community Recruiters, we provide CRY-ROP teachers and partner districts with quality resources that fit their individual needs.
We assist with locating the following resources:
- Worksite development
- Recruitment of guest speakers
- Research and develop field Trip opportunities
- Identify virtual field trips
- Plan and coordinate Regional Industry Sector Advisories
- Maintain Articulation Agreements
- Community service opportunities
- Recruit mock interviewers
- Provide industry contacts to support work-based learning activities
We also provide the following trainings:
- Community Classroom
- Social Media
If you have any suggestions or requests for resources, please use the link to the right to send them our way.
Your Community Recruiter